Followers

Nov 24, 2009

Bandung Trip

lamanya tak updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee gehee gehee....really sorry for abandoning this blog for weeks. been terribly and extremely busy with work and some personal issue (when i say it's personal, it actually means being lazy. haha!). anyway, these are the (long awaited and overdue) shots from my camera while vacationing with my dear friends in Bandung earlier this month.


























*if you wanna know more about my trip to Bandung, go and check it out at my blog the art of drawing without an eraser.




PHOTOS CAPTURED BY : Ezzan Yusop
ezzan.my@gmail.com

2 comments:

Yoong Family said...

heh u went to kg. daun! i had a great trip there in march

http://simontalks.com/2009/03/23/top-ten-thing-to-do-see-and-eat-in-bandung-indonesia/

Ezzan Yusop said...

simon : kg daun? the one i went to was called 'SapuLidi Restaurant'. is it the same one? hehehe. i agree with you, the trip to bandung was worth every penny. hehehe ;)